The Resort Village of Pelican Pointe is working towards having a new playground for our community. We would like to have a safe and practical playground so that families may enjoy their time at the beach.
The Pelican Pointe Recreation Committee, Inc. (PPRC) was formed in the summer of 2017, with the goal of raising funds for the playground project.
We are hoping to raise $ 20,000.00+ to ensure we have a current, safe and family friendly recreation area on the beach.
We do not have any play facilities on the main beach and there are a couple of old picnic tables and an old bench for our families to use. The vision our committee has is to have a parklike setting on the beach. We need playground equipment and other amenities.
The PPRC is asking for your assistance in helping make our dream of a playground and enhanced beach area a reality. We are hoping to have many people and organizations/businesses support the project with monetary donations. It is a large undertaking and any support we receive will be much appreciated.
A receipt for income tax purposes can be issued for donations, upon request. Please include your full name and address if you would like a tax receipt.
The following is how our committee would like to recognize the support we receive for this project.
Donations – levels of acknowledgement for supporters.
- Bronze – Up to $499 – acknowledgement in Pelican Pointe newsletter, two free meals at our annual Pelican Pointe picnic
- Silver – $ 500 to $ 999 – mention at our annual picnic, mention in newsletter, mention on social media and invite with 2 free meals at picnic
- Gold – $1,000 – $4,999 – all above plus small plaque at site of playground
- Platinum – $5,000+ – all of the above, instead of small plaque a large sign (metal or wooden) at site.
- Naming rights – please contact Rae Pelletier at 306-729-4442.
Donation cheques can be made out to Pelican Pointe Rec. Comm. and mailed to:
PPRC, Box 330, Silton, SK. S0G 4L0
or sent via e-transfer to email@example.com.
The PPRC will be updating this site on a fairly regular basis. We hope you are able to assist with this undertaking and we will keep you posted.